Thursday, November 13, 2008

They are the same words i've heard countless times before, but this time i am actually listening

it isn't about resources; it is about resourcefulness.


wow. i have heard these words so many times before, but only now am i listening. i think i really am making all of it up: the bad, the good, and the indifferent. the hardest truth for me to realize is that i have everything i need to achieve whatever i want to achieve.

but there are so many distractions around me, and it is so easy to be drawn into their drama. however, the holosync work has really helped in clarifying how i think and how i view the world. i can wholeheartedly state that this work has given me new life. my cognitive functions are much smoother now; my emotional states are not so erratic and out of control; and my ability to hold my vision in mind is much more stable and far stronger than it ever has been.

the universe is opening up opportunity before me at a much more rapid rate, but this time, i can see it. i am becoming the right person at the right place at the right time.

it is wonderful.

No comments: